Thursday, June 13, 2013

Wonder

So today I was listening to a boundless podcast and it was talking about the idea of "wonder."

It spoke of just observing all that God has done in the world and just marveling at his power. I have decided to pray for wonder. That God would just let me appreciate all of his creation even the smallest things. That I would stop and realize what I am seeing and not just live day to day and not really see all that he has done. I hope that y'all would do the same! God is great and amazing and wants us to love him every moment of every day.

Here is a book by the woman they were interviewing on the show. I haven't bought it yet but it is definitely on my list.

Wonderstruck by Margaret Feinberg:

http://margaretfeinberg.com/wonderstruck/

Here is the podcast too that I was listening to. It interviews the author. You can just listen to the God of Wonder segment of the whole thing. Believe me you will not regret listening to the whole thing!!!!

http://www.boundless.org/podcast-section/2013/the-love-challenge-episode-261

Have a blessed day!
<3 
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment