Monday, June 17, 2013

Day 3 of Wonder- Time

On day 3 of the wonder challenge I was suppose to stop and consider 2 things that distract me from the wonder of God that I could control and change. Right now since it is summer I have had a lot of free time. You would think I would spend it doing a variety of things. However, my days often include large amounts of Netflix and Pinterest haha! While doing those things aren't exactly a bad thing overdoing them can be bad. If they prevent me from doing things for God or make me rush to finish whatever im doing they become a problem.

So my goal is to reduce my time spent on those two things and spend more time in the word of God and gazing at the wonderful world he created. 

What are some things you could give up in order to see more of God's wonder?

<3
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment