Sunday, June 16, 2013

Day 2 of Wonder- Reflection

Day 2 has me reflect on what prevents me from seeing wonder and then to pray about it. My emotions often can put me in a bad mood whenever it effects me or the people around me. After the situation occurs it can leave me in a lasting bad mood. If I can try to control my emotional responses when I feel them coming on it can stop these moods. No bad moods make it easier to see the wonder of God.

Another problem that can prevent me from seeing the wonder of God is the problem I have admitting I am wrong. These leads to fights and frustrations. By giving up this pride it can prevent many negative encounters. 

I pray that I will be able to do better at preventing these things from taking away from how I view God and this beautiful and wonderful world he created.

What stuff prevents you from seeing the wonder of God?

<3
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment