Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Welcome to Me!

Hello my lovely people!

My name is Blake and I want to welcome you to my blog, Discovering Blake! I guess for my first post I will share a little about myself.

I'm a follower of Jesus and have within the past year rededicated my life to him and now try to live my life in a way that glorifies him. I am from Texas and love anything southern and country. I am a health and exercise nut! I love eating healthy and exercising. I am also a college soccer player and nursing major. 

I started this blog in order to share the things I am going through and hopefully show people that everyone is going through the different challenges but relying on God is the simple answer. I will also share other things on here I find interesting or cool. I hope you all enjoy! Thanks for reading and hope y'all keep visiting!

<3
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment